domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

At night


I see them at night, just for brief moments, enough time to ask myself if I actually see, or I'm just turning insane. Im trapped a doubt, these daily journeys have me tripping into the veins of the confusion, itself .

But I keep, for some fucking reason, seeing what Im believing, and they keep appearing in every turn I try to make. They follow me, they know I can see them and they fool me. I feel them, but I can only be convinced when Im tripping. And then, at that very moment, when Im convinced the most, I just loose the faith, disappears. Im left there... alone into the feeling, hopeless.

And I guess not everything is lost when there is no hope left, there's always a little bit of insecureness, that we all like to call "luck".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario